First time at Pine Grove?
Don't want to go alone?
Or, maybe you've been a few times and would like to ask some questions, tour the property, or connect with the staff and leaders?
Schedule your visit now and we will:
- reserve a parking spot for you by the door
- meet you in the parking lot
- introduce you around
- help you get your kids checked in to their places
- give you a tour of the church
- save seats for you in the service
- introduce you to the staff and give you a gift in a reception room after the service
So, schedule your visit right now. We can't wait to meet you.
What do I wear? Feel free to dress however you are comfortable. You can "dress up" if you want to or wear casual clothes. God is interested in your heart, not your wardrobe. We invite you to engage in our worship and listen to a challenging and relevant message by Pastor Zac Clay.
We don't judge. We help people win.
This Sunday at 11:00am.
Our Kid's Church has:
Age Appropriate Bible Lessons
We also have a playground and indoor gym
It's safe! All Children's Workers have had background screenings
Test Drive a Service
Seriously, you're coming to Pine Grove this Sunday, and we can't wait to meet you!